University of the District of Columbia Vintage Color Block SweatshirtSold Out
University of the District of Columbia ~Est. 1851~
Aspire, Accomplish, Take on the World
Chartered in 1974, the University of the District of Columbia is the only fully-accredited public institution of higher education in the nation's capital. ... UDC extends beyond its campus footprint, offering easy access to world-famous monuments, political intrigue and cultural attractions everywhere you look.
I'm Bout Making My Ancestors Proud
- Fit. A modern tailored silhouette for an active lifestyle. A fit designed for you.
- Quality. Premium 100% cotton Soft Spun Terry fabric that’s durable and softens with age. Flat-locked seams and top-tier craftsmanship ensure your everyday sweater gets better every day.
- Timeless Details. A sweatshirt for a lifetime. Ribbed collar. Slightly elongated waist-cuffs and arm-cuffs. Vintage embroidered lettering - time-tested details that make this style timeless.
In-stock items ship in 7-10 business days
Pre-orders: please allow 4-5 weeks
Sizing + Fit
Item runs small order a size up for a regular fit. Order two sizes up for layering or lose fit.
Tailored fit - sleek and timeless style. It is not as roomy as a Regular Fit and less fitted than a Slim or Skinny Fit.
This fit features a shaped waist and clean lines that allow for a stylish and dapper silhouette.
- 100% Ring-Spun Soft Cotton
- Hand sewn with a tailored fit
- Ribbed collar and sleeves
- Machine wash
- Low Dry
- Designed in Avondale, Ohio: Two Cincinnati race riots began in Avondale in 1967 and 1968, which were part of the larger Civil Rights Movement and Black Power movement in the United States
Return + Exchanges
Free exchanges. Returns are allowed.