St. X High School Color Block Sweatshirt (warehouse overstock)Sold Out
Warehouse overstock item. All sales final. Items were used on a mannequin and as a display for vending events. Please wash before wearing it.
We wanted to create sweatshirts worthy of our proud institutions. Something better than the low-quality sweatshirts we’d grown accustomed to wearing. To create it we focused on three key ingredients:
- Fit. A modern tailored silhouette for an active lifestyle. A fit designed for you.
- Quality. Premium 100% cotton Soft Spun Terry fabric that’s durable and softens with age. Flat-locked seams and top-tier craftsmanship ensure your everyday sweater gets better every day.
- Timeless Details. A sweatshirt for a lifetime. Ribbed collar. Slightly elongated waist-cuffs and arm-cuffs. Vintage embroidered lettering - time-tested details that make this style timeless.
In-stock items ship in 3-5 business days
Local curbside pickup available at checkout
Sizing + Fit
Item runs small order a size up for a regular fit. Order two sizes up for layering or lose fit.
Tailored fit - sleek and timeless style. It is not as roomy as a Regular Fit and less fitted than a Slim or Skinny Fit.
This fit features a shaped waist and clean lines that allow for a stylish and dapper silhouette.
- 100% Ring-Spun Soft Cotton
- Hand sewn with a tailored fit
- Ribbed collar and sleeves
- Machine wash
- Low Dry
- Designed in Avondale, Ohio: Two Cincinnati race riots began in Avondale in 1967 and 1968, which were part of the larger Civil Rights Movement and Black Power movement in the United States
Return + Exchanges
Free exchanges. Returns are allowed.