Shaw University ~Est. 1865~
It has been called the "mother of African-American colleges in North Carolina" as the founding presidents of North Carolina Central University, Elizabeth City State University, and Fayetteville State University are all Shaw alumni.
Heritage Hill Sweatshirts are made to feel like you’ve owned it forever and crafted so you actually can. Inspired by color-blocked tops from the 1980s.
Luxuriously crafted, pre-washed 100% hand-sewn cotton. Details include ribbed crewneck, cuffs, and hem. Tailored fit that accentuates your silhouette.
I'm Bout Making My Ancestors Proud
- Fit. A modern tailored silhouette for an active lifestyle. A fit designed for you.
- Quality. Premium 100% cotton Soft Spun Terry fabric that’s durable and softens with age. Flat-locked seams and top-tier craftsmanship ensure your everyday sweater gets better every day.
- Timeless Details. A sweatshirt for a lifetime. Ribbed collar. Slightly elongated waist-cuffs and arm-cuffs. Vintage embroidered lettering - time-tested details that make this style timeless.
In-stock items ship in 7-10 business days
Pre-orders: please allow 4-5 weeks
Sizing and Fit
Click here for sizing guide.
Tailored fit - sleek and timeless style. It is not as roomy as a Regular Fit and less fitted than a Slim or Skinny Fit.
This fit features a shaped waist and clean lines that allow for a stylish and dapper silhouette.
- 100% Ring-Spun Soft Cotton
- Hand sewn with a tailored fit
- Ribbed collar and sleeves
- Machine wash
- Low Dry
- Designed in Avondale
Write or copy/paste Liquid code