Livingstone College Vintage Color Block SweatshirtSold Out
Livingstone College~Est. 1879~
A Call To Commitment. Taking Livingstone College to the next level
While Livingstone College is a historically black college or university (HBCU) originally founded for African American youths, Livingstone prides itself on being an equal opportunity educational institution and offers admission to students of all backgrounds, colors, ethnicities and countries of origin.
I'm Bout Making My Ancestors Proud
- Fit. A modern tailored silhouette for an active lifestyle. A fit designed for you.
- Quality. Premium 100% cotton Soft Spun Terry fabric that’s durable and softens with age. Flat-locked seams and top-tier craftsmanship ensure your everyday sweater gets better every day.
- Timeless Details. A sweatshirt for a lifetime. Ribbed collar. Slightly elongated waist-cuffs and arm-cuffs. Vintage embroidered lettering - time-tested details that make this style timeless.
In-stock items ship in 7-10 business days
Pre-orders: please allow 4-5 weeks
Sizing + Fit
Click here for sizing guide.
Item runs small order a size up for a regular fit. Order two sizes up for layering or lose fit.
Tailored fit - sleek and timeless style. It is not as roomy as a Regular Fit and less fitted than a Slim or Skinny Fit.
This fit features a shaped waist and clean lines that allow for a stylish and dapper silhouette.
- 100% Ring-Spun Soft Cotton
- Hand sewn with a tailored fit
- Ribbed collar and sleeves
- Machine wash
- Low Dry
- Designed in Avondale, Ohio: Two Cincinnati race riots began in Avondale in 1967 and 1968, which were part of the larger Civil Rights Movement and Black Power movement in the United States
Return + Exchanges
Free exchanges. Returns are allowed.