Central State Embroidered Vintage Color Block SweatshirtSold Out
Central State ~est. 1887~
We wanted to create sweatshirts worthy of our proud institutions. Something better than the low-quality sweatshirts we’d grown accustomed to wearing. To create it we focused on three key ingredients:
- Fit. A modern tailored silhouette for an active lifestyle. A fit designed for you.
- Quality. Premium 100% cotton Soft Spun Terry fabric that’s durable and softens with age. Flat-locked seams and top-tier craftsmanship ensure your everyday sweater gets better every day.
- Timeless Details. A sweatshirt for a lifetime. Ribbed collar. Slightly elongated waist-cuffs and arm-cuffs. Vintage embroidered lettering - time-tested details that make this style timeless.
What do you get? A classic crew neck sure to turn a head or two.
I'm Bout Making My Ancestors Proud
Heritage Hill Sweatshirts are made to feel like you’ve owned it forever and crafted so you actually can. Inspired by color block tops from the 1980s.
Luxuriously crafted, pre-washed 100% hand-sewn cotton. Details include ribbed crewneck, cuffs, and hem. Tailored fit that accentuates your silhouette.
In-stock items ship in 7-10 business days
Pre-orders: please allow 4-5 weeks
Sizing + Fit
Click here for sizing guide.
Item runs small order a size up for a regular fit. Order two sizes up for layering or lose fit.
Tailored fit - sleek and timeless style. It is not as roomy as a Regular Fit and less fitted than a Slim or Skinny Fit.
This fit features a shaped waist and clean lines that allow for a stylish and dapper silhouette.
- 100% Ring-Spun Soft Cotton
- Hand sewn with a tailored fit
- Ribbed collar and sleeves
- Machine wash
- Low Dry
- Designed in Avondale, Ohio: Two Cincinnati race riots began in Avondale in 1967 and 1968, which were part of the larger Civil Rights Movement and Black Power movement in the United States
Return + Exchanges
Free exchanges. Returns are allowed.