Albany State Vintage 1903 PinWheel Color Block SweatshirtSold Out
Albany State ~Est. 1903~
Officially Licenced - a portion of the sale supports the college
I'm Bout Making My Ancestors Proud
Heritage Hill Sweatshirts are made to feel like you’ve owned it forever and crafted so you actually can. Inspired by color block tops from the 1980s.
Luxuriously crafted, pre-washed 100% hand-sewn cotton. Details include ribbed crewneck, cuffs, and hem. Tailored fit that accentuates your silhouette.
- Fit. A modern tailored silhouette for an active lifestyle. A fit designed for you.
- Quality. Premium 100% cotton Soft Spun fabric that’s durable and softens with age. Flat-locked seams and top-tier craftsmanship ensure your everyday sweater gets better every day.
- Timeless Details. A sweatshirt for a lifetime. Ribbed collar. Slightly elongated waist-cuffs and arm-cuffs. Vintage embroidered lettering - time-tested details that make this style timeless.
In-stock items ship in 11-14 business days
Pre-orders: please allow 4-5 weeks
- 100% Ring-Spun Soft Cotton
- Hand sewn with a tailored fit
- Ribbed collar and sleeves
- Dry clean recommended
- Designed in Avondale, Ohio: Two Cincinnati race riots began in Avondale in 1967 and 1968, which were part of the larger Civil Rights Movement and Black Power movement in the United States
Return + Exchanges
Free exchanges. Returns are allowed.